Your name is KIDK MIRAI, although you wonder just how HIGH you even had to BE just to DO something like that.
Your interests include CARTOONS, COMICS, and NOVELS about FICTIONAL SCIENCE and sometimes WIZARDS.
You wield the PENKIND specibus, because you like to WRITE and DRAW a lot, and you like to refer to yourself as the MAGE of LAW, although in reality you are just a garden-variety ATTORNEY.
You are also a HUGE FANGIRL and your BLOG is likely to consist mostly if not entirely of COOL FAN-RELATED NONSENSE. The rest will consist of photos of your various CROCHET projects, because you are obsessed with YARN.
Ok, if Piper can see through Dark Ace’s hooded appearance, how the heck did he not see through her disguise?!
Part 2 of the Itchy Saga.
Words can’t even describe how hard I’m laughing XD
I love how Stork just looks like he has no idea what’s going on..
I’m going to make a list of why this is amazing and no one can stop me.
- How Finn pretty much left Aerrow as a cripple and they’re still bros.
- Aerrow getting all over dramatic about an itchy butt.
- That’s it, scratch your leader’s butt! Foot rubs got nothing on this.
- Yeah, Finn, don’t miss! IfyouknowwhatI’msaying.
- Stork and Junko are imagining the pain if Finn did happen to miss. The dudes understand.
- If Aerrow hadn’t been unable to move, he’d be sat there scratching his butt himself. Imagine.
- Finn is wondering where his life went that he’s scratching Aerrow’s butt with a long pole.
You’re just showing off now.
This is so friggin hot I can’t even handle it, crap.
I’ve started throwing together the community masterpost, but I need a roll call from you guys that run active Storm Hawks blogs to establish who needs to be there (and who I need to be following), roleplayers included. You can link this page on your blogs to help any wondering citizen get around, or if you’re just looking for more blogs to follow you’ll know where to look.
Hi hello I run fuckyeahstormhawkscreens which has been kind of sporadic lately but which I do plan to start posting to again soon! It would be awesome to be on the list.
i still can’t believe this actually happened.
I absolutely love the Storkasaurus!
Let’s talk about the Storm Hawks’ height!
The tallest of the squad is likely to be Stork even though he and Junko have a very similar height - Stork slouches therefore making him the tallest with Junko coming next. Then there’s Aerrow followed by Piper and then Finn (who originally was a lot shorter than he is). Radarr reaching just over their knees.